Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Seaviewer" data-source="post: 356232" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>Yes, according to the credits his character's name was Dorr. It's just that I never figured out which one was Dorr. I assume he was one of Luthor's henchmen but I never heard the name used.</p><p>The documentary inlcuded in the DVDs claims that the reason Alyn was not credited was that they didn't want to disillusion the kids in the audience. Supposedly no actor could play the part so they had to have the real Superman.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Seaviewer, post: 356232, member: 57"] Yes, according to the credits his character's name was Dorr. It's just that I never figured out which one was Dorr. I assume he was one of Luthor's henchmen but I never heard the name used. The documentary inlcuded in the DVDs claims that the reason Alyn was not credited was that they didn't want to disillusion the kids in the audience. Supposedly no actor could play the part so they had to have the real Superman. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top