Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 357874" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Ooh - just the poster looks enough for me. Going off this, it looks like the cinematic equivalent of adrenaline-rush fairground rides designed to give you motion sickness and heart palpitations (and I've never been able to do those either).</p><p></p><p>I bet it's really fun to watch if you're into it, but I got dizzy and had to look away during an aerial sequence in one of the newer <em>Spider-Man </em>films, so I'm not sure how I'd be with an hour and a half of it. I never used to be bothered by heights and probably could have watched this without a flicker fifteen years ago. Age seems to have levelled things out though, and now I can understand what acrophobia is all about. </p><p></p><p>The poster and that tagline do look very retro. Kind of like an updated version of a Seventies disaster film.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 357874, member: 23"] Ooh - just the poster looks enough for me. Going off this, it looks like the cinematic equivalent of adrenaline-rush fairground rides designed to give you motion sickness and heart palpitations (and I've never been able to do those either). I bet it's really fun to watch if you're into it, but I got dizzy and had to look away during an aerial sequence in one of the newer [I]Spider-Man [/I]films, so I'm not sure how I'd be with an hour and a half of it. I never used to be bothered by heights and probably could have watched this without a flicker fifteen years ago. Age seems to have levelled things out though, and now I can understand what acrophobia is all about. The poster and that tagline do look very retro. Kind of like an updated version of a Seventies disaster film. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top