Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 357895" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>That's pretty much it. I wasn't in favour of watching it but lost 2-1 against the girls and after the first 20-odd minutes I was hooked and never looked back. I was glad I watched it even though it was a tough one. </p><p></p><p>It brought HANGING BY A THREAD (1979) back to me. </p><p></p><p></p><p>Ah.... I did look back to see if it had hit anyone's radar but didn't find anything.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes and a couple of nice unexpected twists along the way.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 357895, member: 2"] That's pretty much it. I wasn't in favour of watching it but lost 2-1 against the girls and after the first 20-odd minutes I was hooked and never looked back. I was glad I watched it even though it was a tough one. It brought HANGING BY A THREAD (1979) back to me. Ah.... I did look back to see if it had hit anyone's radar but didn't find anything. Yes and a couple of nice unexpected twists along the way. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top