Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 358636" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>AIR (2023)</p><p></p><p>It’s very seldom I leave the movie theatre and am left speechless. As an avid sports fan, I have to say that this may very well be the best sports movie I’ve ever seen. The story of how a struggling shoe company called NIKE put it all on the line and all in the hands of an 18 year old rookie named Michael Jordan is quite intriguing. It’s an inspiring film, with terrific acting and some well placed, but not overdone, humor. This movie made me a little emotional I have to admit. If you grew up in the 80s like I did it’s a nice walk down nostalgia lane. </p><p></p><p>[USER=33]@Angela Channing[/USER] I have a feeling you will be seeing this movie soon? I patiently await your review.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 358636, member: 13221"] AIR (2023) It’s very seldom I leave the movie theatre and am left speechless. As an avid sports fan, I have to say that this may very well be the best sports movie I’ve ever seen. The story of how a struggling shoe company called NIKE put it all on the line and all in the hands of an 18 year old rookie named Michael Jordan is quite intriguing. It’s an inspiring film, with terrific acting and some well placed, but not overdone, humor. This movie made me a little emotional I have to admit. If you grew up in the 80s like I did it’s a nice walk down nostalgia lane. [USER=33]@Angela Channing[/USER] I have a feeling you will be seeing this movie soon? I patiently await your review. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top