Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Seaviewer" data-source="post: 361371" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>Morning Glory (2010)</p><p>I'm not sure how to categorise this film. I suppose it could be called a workplace comedy, but that's not really the point. It's not really a rom-com, although it has the trappings of one. There's not really a word for it as far as I know, but when the real connection becomes obvious, the ending is surprisingly emotional.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Seaviewer, post: 361371, member: 57"] Morning Glory (2010) I'm not sure how to categorise this film. I suppose it could be called a workplace comedy, but that's not really the point. It's not really a rom-com, although it has the trappings of one. There's not really a word for it as far as I know, but when the real connection becomes obvious, the ending is surprisingly emotional. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top