Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Channing" data-source="post: 362027" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>I completely agree. I first watched it shortly after if was first released and thought it was ok but nowhere a good as the hype around it suggested it would be. Over the years the film seems to have grown in reputation and is often featured in greatest films lists, so around 5 years ago I thought I would rewatch it thinking I must have missed something the first time around. My opinion didn't change. Yes, the twist is clever but that's about the best thing I can say about the film, the previous hour and a half before the surprise is decidedly very average. Sadly, because of the scandal around Kevin Spacey, the film currently isn't as highly regarded as it was 10 years ago.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Channing, post: 362027, member: 33"] I completely agree. I first watched it shortly after if was first released and thought it was ok but nowhere a good as the hype around it suggested it would be. Over the years the film seems to have grown in reputation and is often featured in greatest films lists, so around 5 years ago I thought I would rewatch it thinking I must have missed something the first time around. My opinion didn't change. Yes, the twist is clever but that's about the best thing I can say about the film, the previous hour and a half before the surprise is decidedly very average. Sadly, because of the scandal around Kevin Spacey, the film currently isn't as highly regarded as it was 10 years ago. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top