Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 364513" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>[ATTACH=full]46104[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>Since the story didn't interest me (it's not as energetic as the trailer suggests) all I could do was wondering if Tom Mercier's full frontal was the real thing or a prosthetic. "Thanks" to modern technology it's hard to tell the difference and that takes a lot of fun out of it.</p><p>Or perhaps that's what the Synonym was all about.</p><p>I also didn't understand why all these French people were speaking German....turns out I accidentally watched the dubbed version.</p><p></p><p>The film reminded me of BEAU TRAVAIL (1999) which is also considered a critically acclaimed masterpiece. That film features Corona's "The Rhythm Of The Night", SYNONYMS has Technotronic's "Pump Up The Jam".</p><p>But this one's new to me:</p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]CejaCa6Eewc[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 364513, member: 8"] [ATTACH type="full"]46104[/ATTACH] Since the story didn't interest me (it's not as energetic as the trailer suggests) all I could do was wondering if Tom Mercier's full frontal was the real thing or a prosthetic. "Thanks" to modern technology it's hard to tell the difference and that takes a lot of fun out of it. Or perhaps that's what the Synonym was all about. I also didn't understand why all these French people were speaking German....turns out I accidentally watched the dubbed version. The film reminded me of BEAU TRAVAIL (1999) which is also considered a critically acclaimed masterpiece. That film features Corona's "The Rhythm Of The Night", SYNONYMS has Technotronic's "Pump Up The Jam". But this one's new to me: [MEDIA=youtube]CejaCa6Eewc[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top