Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Biggie" data-source="post: 367230" data-attributes="member: 24034"><p>Ballard Of Buster Scruggs.</p><p></p><p>I had high hopes for this, as I have been known to suck up westerns. Where er'y body is a cadaver waiting to happen. Our man Buster was quite happy to help the mans and that standing on the wrong side of his shooting iron cross over to Valhalla. </p><p></p><p>The whole thing soon feel out off the sky like a paratrooper or bird shit, you decide. Made little sense and jumped around like one of my meandering post conjured up late night candle light.</p><p></p><p>I'll suck up a time travelling spaceship, I'll buy into the crack head logic of sending a time travelling murder robot to a date after it's first failed attempt to lead up Sarah Conner, instead of sending the murder robot to 20 years before and capping Sarah as a child. Barbie comes to life and saves Barbie Land without being sectioned for public safety, why not.</p><p></p><p>But throwing a chap that's the star attraction of the travelling show, a dude with no arms or legs off a bridge as a way of terminating his employment. Only to replace the spinning torso main event with a chicken that can do mathematics. I say again... chicken... mathematics... I draw line here sir.</p><p></p><p>It went steadily down hill very quickly. So on reflection, like my meandering posts, this movie was also conjured up late night candle light</p><p></p><p>The star of the show was the spinning torso that couldn't outwit a chicken, or fly.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Biggie, post: 367230, member: 24034"] Ballard Of Buster Scruggs. I had high hopes for this, as I have been known to suck up westerns. Where er'y body is a cadaver waiting to happen. Our man Buster was quite happy to help the mans and that standing on the wrong side of his shooting iron cross over to Valhalla. The whole thing soon feel out off the sky like a paratrooper or bird shit, you decide. Made little sense and jumped around like one of my meandering post conjured up late night candle light. I'll suck up a time travelling spaceship, I'll buy into the crack head logic of sending a time travelling murder robot to a date after it's first failed attempt to lead up Sarah Conner, instead of sending the murder robot to 20 years before and capping Sarah as a child. Barbie comes to life and saves Barbie Land without being sectioned for public safety, why not. But throwing a chap that's the star attraction of the travelling show, a dude with no arms or legs off a bridge as a way of terminating his employment. Only to replace the spinning torso main event with a chicken that can do mathematics. I say again... chicken... mathematics... I draw line here sir. It went steadily down hill very quickly. So on reflection, like my meandering posts, this movie was also conjured up late night candle light The star of the show was the spinning torso that couldn't outwit a chicken, or fly. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top