Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Seaviewer" data-source="post: 367440" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>Life With Father (1947)</p><p>Another William Powell starrer but quite different from the others I've watched recently. In this one he's an eccentric father of a large family. If you like Clifton Webb in <em>Cheaper By The Dozen</em> and Fred MacMurray in <em>The Happiest Millionaire</em>, you'll probably like this, too.</p><p>Irene Dunne plays the wife, with a teenage Elizabeth Taylor as love interest for the eldest son. Edmund Gwenn plays a minister who could be a relative of his Kris Kringle from <em>Miracle on 34th Street</em> made the same year.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Seaviewer, post: 367440, member: 57"] Life With Father (1947) Another William Powell starrer but quite different from the others I've watched recently. In this one he's an eccentric father of a large family. If you like Clifton Webb in [I]Cheaper By The Dozen[/I] and Fred MacMurray in [I]The Happiest Millionaire[/I], you'll probably like this, too. Irene Dunne plays the wife, with a teenage Elizabeth Taylor as love interest for the eldest son. Edmund Gwenn plays a minister who could be a relative of his Kris Kringle from [I]Miracle on 34th Street[/I] made the same year. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top