Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 369665" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Running time was lengthier than I thought so I watched it in two installments.</p><p>Jeff Daniels looks very nice in his....socks and Ray Liotta wears his clothes like a second skin. I like the way he arrives on the scene with that "move over Matt Dillon" attitude. It's an impressive debut for a survivor of <em>The Lonely Lady.</em></p><p>I like the soundtrack and overall it looks remarkably un-cheesy for an eighties romcom (of sorts). Once Jeff Daniels' character decides <em>not</em> to escape from these horrible people the story loses a lot of its urgency. On the other hand, the fight scenes in the last part are very well done.</p><p>I find Melanie Griffith hit-or-miss in this film. She's good in some parts and in other parts she comes across as "my husband produced this film" (figuratively).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 369665, member: 8"] Running time was lengthier than I thought so I watched it in two installments. Jeff Daniels looks very nice in his....socks and Ray Liotta wears his clothes like a second skin. I like the way he arrives on the scene with that "move over Matt Dillon" attitude. It's an impressive debut for a survivor of [I]The Lonely Lady.[/I] I like the soundtrack and overall it looks remarkably un-cheesy for an eighties romcom (of sorts). Once Jeff Daniels' character decides [I]not[/I] to escape from these horrible people the story loses a lot of its urgency. On the other hand, the fight scenes in the last part are very well done. I find Melanie Griffith hit-or-miss in this film. She's good in some parts and in other parts she comes across as "my husband produced this film" (figuratively). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top