Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="LMLDallas78" data-source="post: 370049" data-attributes="member: 55682"><p>I went to the cinema Wednesday evening to watch Equalizer 3. I became a fan of the films after watching The Equalizer original series as a youngster and having a secret crush on the wonderful Edward Woodward.</p><p></p><p>Equalizer 3 was a very enjoyable watch with Denzel Washington mesmerising as always. </p><p></p><p>It was a lot slower pace than the others but it needed to be. I'm not into gory scenes, but they're executed very well and in a believable way. The setting in Italy is lush and the dialogue witty at times and effective telling a good story.</p><p></p><p>I'd read a few reviews which didn't rate it very good, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]47246[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="LMLDallas78, post: 370049, member: 55682"] I went to the cinema Wednesday evening to watch Equalizer 3. I became a fan of the films after watching The Equalizer original series as a youngster and having a secret crush on the wonderful Edward Woodward. Equalizer 3 was a very enjoyable watch with Denzel Washington mesmerising as always. It was a lot slower pace than the others but it needed to be. I'm not into gory scenes, but they're executed very well and in a believable way. The setting in Italy is lush and the dialogue witty at times and effective telling a good story. I'd read a few reviews which didn't rate it very good, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. [ATTACH=full]47246[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top