Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 370138" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Oh yes. That probably sums it up perfectly. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>After the opening minutes made me giggle, this influenced how I viewed it for a bit. </p><p></p><p>Finding out it was a web-based serial I'm now of the view that it's better than I'd credited it with. For a low-budget independent project made by a small - and young - team, it's quite hard to knock (even if it's hard to resist sometimes).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 370138, member: 23"] Oh yes. That probably sums it up perfectly. After the opening minutes made me giggle, this influenced how I viewed it for a bit. Finding out it was a web-based serial I'm now of the view that it's better than I'd credited it with. For a low-budget independent project made by a small - and young - team, it's quite hard to knock (even if it's hard to resist sometimes). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top