Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 373241" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS is one of my favorite comedies; I mentally pair it with RUTHLESS PEOPLE and A FISH CALLED WANDA as the trio of 80s comedies about terrible people that are darkly funny but also surprisingly sweet. (I love all three.) In general I like all of Steve Martin's 80s work although since then, not so much. SCOUNDRELS is also an incredibly rare instance of a remake being better than the original. BEDTIME STORY, with Brando, David Niven and Shirley Jones is just so-so and has none of the hilarity and heart of SCOUNDRELS.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 373241, member: 5079"] DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS is one of my favorite comedies; I mentally pair it with RUTHLESS PEOPLE and A FISH CALLED WANDA as the trio of 80s comedies about terrible people that are darkly funny but also surprisingly sweet. (I love all three.) In general I like all of Steve Martin's 80s work although since then, not so much. SCOUNDRELS is also an incredibly rare instance of a remake being better than the original. BEDTIME STORY, with Brando, David Niven and Shirley Jones is just so-so and has none of the hilarity and heart of SCOUNDRELS. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top