Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 375016" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Complete sense. In fact her presence in this was one of the reasons I've been in no hurry to watch it. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>As I watched it, your <em>Haunted House Movies</em> thread sprang to mind and I wondered if this rated a mention in there. Then I forgot to look. Now I see you mentioned it in the very first post there (along with the other three).</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That was the main positive for me, too. For all the reasons you mentioned I had a bit of an aversion to the character during my comic-reading days, so to make it through a long film says something about the film (as well as my bloody-minded perseverance).</p><p></p><p>That said, I wouldn't watch it again, and I have every intention of avoiding the sequel. Even though Heard's role has apparently been cut down to almost nothing, just the fact that she's been near it taints the whole thing for me.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 375016, member: 23"] Complete sense. In fact her presence in this was one of the reasons I've been in no hurry to watch it. As I watched it, your [I]Haunted House Movies[/I] thread sprang to mind and I wondered if this rated a mention in there. Then I forgot to look. Now I see you mentioned it in the very first post there (along with the other three). That was the main positive for me, too. For all the reasons you mentioned I had a bit of an aversion to the character during my comic-reading days, so to make it through a long film says something about the film (as well as my bloody-minded perseverance). That said, I wouldn't watch it again, and I have every intention of avoiding the sequel. Even though Heard's role has apparently been cut down to almost nothing, just the fact that she's been near it taints the whole thing for me. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top