Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 375044" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I feel much the same. I struggled to recall anything in which I've recently watched her and did a quick search of this thread to refresh my memory. Seems I watched her last year in a film called <em>The Upside</em>:</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That was pretty much my takeaway from a film where I was really impressed with a number of the performances. At this point I can't even picture her in this film. </p><p></p><p>The only film of hers that I can specifically recall watching and enjoying was <em>The Stepford Wives </em>and, daft as the film was, I thought she was pretty good in it.</p><p></p><p><em>To Die For</em> is one I'd be interested in watching at some point, and I feel I should also watch <em>Eyes Wide Shut </em>one of these days. While I don't actively avoid her, I imagine I may have got round to watching these sooner with a different lead. And of course there's every chance I'll end up wishing I'd watched them years ago as I did with <em>The Others. </em></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>If you do, I'd love to know your thoughts afterwards. It may be just the remedy for this:</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 375044, member: 23"] I feel much the same. I struggled to recall anything in which I've recently watched her and did a quick search of this thread to refresh my memory. Seems I watched her last year in a film called [I]The Upside[/I]: That was pretty much my takeaway from a film where I was really impressed with a number of the performances. At this point I can't even picture her in this film. The only film of hers that I can specifically recall watching and enjoying was [I]The Stepford Wives [/I]and, daft as the film was, I thought she was pretty good in it. [I]To Die For[/I] is one I'd be interested in watching at some point, and I feel I should also watch [I]Eyes Wide Shut [/I]one of these days. While I don't actively avoid her, I imagine I may have got round to watching these sooner with a different lead. And of course there's every chance I'll end up wishing I'd watched them years ago as I did with [I]The Others. [/I] If you do, I'd love to know your thoughts afterwards. It may be just the remedy for this: [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top