Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 375059" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Even if you'd dislike Nicole's performance then it's <em>still</em> good enough to watch. </p><p></p><p>Images of that beautiful grand staircase was all it took to make me swallow the bait. I felt a bit stupid afterwards (was it even a real set?)</p><p></p><p>I feel exactly the same about the SHREK films. Fabulous supporting characters, but an unwatchable protagonist.</p><p></p><p>I remember not liking it at all, but that was a very long time ago. Since it features Nicole <em>and</em> Tom Cruise I don't feel tempted to challenge that opinion.</p><p></p><p>I believe this was sort of a dramedy.</p><p></p><p>The one Nicole Kidman film I'd really love to see is DOGVILLE. I have no idea what it is but it looks intriguing.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 375059, member: 8"] Even if you'd dislike Nicole's performance then it's [I]still[/I] good enough to watch. Images of that beautiful grand staircase was all it took to make me swallow the bait. I felt a bit stupid afterwards (was it even a real set?) I feel exactly the same about the SHREK films. Fabulous supporting characters, but an unwatchable protagonist. I remember not liking it at all, but that was a very long time ago. Since it features Nicole [I]and[/I] Tom Cruise I don't feel tempted to challenge that opinion. I believe this was sort of a dramedy. The one Nicole Kidman film I'd really love to see is DOGVILLE. I have no idea what it is but it looks intriguing. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top