Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Seaviewer" data-source="post: 375752" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>The Quick and the Dead (1995)</p><p>Sharon Stone as a female gunslinger who rides into town seeking a vengeance which only becomes clear as the film progresses. Also an early appearance by Leonardo DiCaprio. </p><p>Stone spends a lot of time brooding, simultaneously honouring and subverting the western tropes. Whether by accident or design, her character shares the name Ellen with Sigourney Weaver's Ripley in <em>Aliens</em> and I rate the two among the top three female-led action films (the third being <em>The Long Kiss Goodnight</em> starring Gena Davis).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Seaviewer, post: 375752, member: 57"] The Quick and the Dead (1995) Sharon Stone as a female gunslinger who rides into town seeking a vengeance which only becomes clear as the film progresses. Also an early appearance by Leonardo DiCaprio. Stone spends a lot of time brooding, simultaneously honouring and subverting the western tropes. Whether by accident or design, her character shares the name Ellen with Sigourney Weaver's Ripley in [I]Aliens[/I] and I rate the two among the top three female-led action films (the third being [I]The Long Kiss Goodnight[/I] starring Gena Davis). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top