Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 376082" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>I'm glad I gave this a watch; I loved it. It's the kind of film that theoretically I enjoy but in actuality rarely do. There's a perilously thin line between Slow Build and Total Bore and similar movies usually lean more towards the later than the former. The films atmosphere is as thick as the fog surrounding the house. Nice bit of misdirection too. One of the film's twists was fairly obvious, but that provided distraction from the <em>other </em>twist which I didn't see coming.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 376082, member: 5079"] I'm glad I gave this a watch; I loved it. It's the kind of film that theoretically I enjoy but in actuality rarely do. There's a perilously thin line between Slow Build and Total Bore and similar movies usually lean more towards the later than the former. The films atmosphere is as thick as the fog surrounding the house. Nice bit of misdirection too. One of the film's twists was fairly obvious, but that provided distraction from the [I]other [/I]twist which I didn't see coming. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top