Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 376291" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>SILVER BULLET (1985)</p><p></p><p>I spent most of the time while I watched this movie trying to answer a simple question: how have I gone my entire life without ever having seen this? This seems like exactly the kind of movie I would have watched as a kid. I watched AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON all the time on cable and yet, watching SILVER BULLET tonight, I did not have even an inkling of familiarity. </p><p></p><p>The movie itself I thought was ghoulish and grisly fun, with some appropriately creepy scenes. It all fell apart at the climax though, thanks to a fully revealed werewolf that looked like someone wearing a $25 bear costume.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]48555[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 376291, member: 5079"] SILVER BULLET (1985) I spent most of the time while I watched this movie trying to answer a simple question: how have I gone my entire life without ever having seen this? This seems like exactly the kind of movie I would have watched as a kid. I watched AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON all the time on cable and yet, watching SILVER BULLET tonight, I did not have even an inkling of familiarity. The movie itself I thought was ghoulish and grisly fun, with some appropriately creepy scenes. It all fell apart at the climax though, thanks to a fully revealed werewolf that looked like someone wearing a $25 bear costume. [ATTACH type="full" width="441px"]48555[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top