Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 377924" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>The Marsh King’s Daughter (2023)</p><p></p><p>If I had listened to the reviews I would never have seen this movie. Not to mention I was the only one in the auditorium, but sometimes that can be a good thing. Daisy Ridley turns in a terrific performance as the daughter of a kidnapper, a most imperfect father yet you can feel her pain as she never stops loving him despite his transgressions. Definitely worth a watch.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 377924, member: 13221"] The Marsh King’s Daughter (2023) If I had listened to the reviews I would never have seen this movie. Not to mention I was the only one in the auditorium, but sometimes that can be a good thing. Daisy Ridley turns in a terrific performance as the daughter of a kidnapper, a most imperfect father yet you can feel her pain as she never stops loving him despite his transgressions. Definitely worth a watch. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top