Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 378719" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I watched this and the sequel a few months ago, and this probably sums up how I felt. It possibly surpassed expectations, but I was pretty much expecting something lowbrow and one-dimensional. </p><p></p><p>Usually I'd go back and look, but I'm currently restricted to a touchscreen device and such a search would probably be hell* on the blood pressure.</p><p></p><p></p><p>(Oh - I just discovered that "hell" isn't a recognised word in the predictive typing feature on the Kindle thingy I've borrowed. I've just had a fun few minutes typing in several other words I thought might be banned. As expected, I got only censored suggestions like Danny, badger, sit, chuck, wink, arsenal, treat, chock and count... but no sign of the words I'd attempted to write. I've entered the Land Of The Twee).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 378719, member: 23"] I watched this and the sequel a few months ago, and this probably sums up how I felt. It possibly surpassed expectations, but I was pretty much expecting something lowbrow and one-dimensional. Usually I'd go back and look, but I'm currently restricted to a touchscreen device and such a search would probably be hell* on the blood pressure. (Oh - I just discovered that "hell" isn't a recognised word in the predictive typing feature on the Kindle thingy I've borrowed. I've just had a fun few minutes typing in several other words I thought might be banned. As expected, I got only censored suggestions like Danny, badger, sit, chuck, wink, arsenal, treat, chock and count... but no sign of the words I'd attempted to write. I've entered the Land Of The Twee). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top