Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 386925" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>BARBARIAN (2022)</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]50779[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>Since I don't expect a lot from modern horror movies anymore I figured I could kill 10 minutes before going to bed and then remove it from my watchlist. When I browse prime I usually add everything spontaneously, only to remove it later before or during the play.</p><p>However-the-pever, I instantly noticed something different about this horror film. Characters have normal conversations and the actors play them very well, was this really going to be a horror film?</p><p>Now that I've seen it I think it's the best "classic" horror film of the last...10...15? years. It's like "American Horror Story - THE MOVIE", but without the camp and silliness.</p><p>When it's funny it really is funny because of the situation, not because they're doing funny.</p><p>BARBARIAN is gory, suspenseful and twisty, and the title can be read...no. stop. No more. You must know absolutely nothing about it, no trailers, nothing.</p><p>What a surprise, what a gem.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 386925, member: 8"] BARBARIAN (2022) [ATTACH type="full"]50779[/ATTACH] Since I don't expect a lot from modern horror movies anymore I figured I could kill 10 minutes before going to bed and then remove it from my watchlist. When I browse prime I usually add everything spontaneously, only to remove it later before or during the play. However-the-pever, I instantly noticed something different about this horror film. Characters have normal conversations and the actors play them very well, was this really going to be a horror film? Now that I've seen it I think it's the best "classic" horror film of the last...10...15? years. It's like "American Horror Story - THE MOVIE", but without the camp and silliness. When it's funny it really is funny because of the situation, not because they're doing funny. BARBARIAN is gory, suspenseful and twisty, and the title can be read...no. stop. No more. You must know absolutely nothing about it, no trailers, nothing. What a surprise, what a gem. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top