Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 389677" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>LE CERCLE ROUGE (1970)</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]51264[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>The story is OK but the film looks a bit sterile without character drama. They never stopped being strangers.</p><p></p><p></p><p>EASTERN PROMISES (2007)</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]51265[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>I find it surprisingly mainstream for a David Cronenberg film but that doesn't matter because it's a lot of fun to watch. Shoulda been Part I of a trilogy rather than ending it this way. Viggo butt naked on all fours, what more do you want?</p><p>Ten years later we got MCMAFFIA but that <em>also</em> ended too soon.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 389677, member: 8"] LE CERCLE ROUGE (1970) [ATTACH type="full"]51264[/ATTACH] The story is OK but the film looks a bit sterile without character drama. They never stopped being strangers. EASTERN PROMISES (2007) [ATTACH type="full"]51265[/ATTACH] I find it surprisingly mainstream for a David Cronenberg film but that doesn't matter because it's a lot of fun to watch. Shoulda been Part I of a trilogy rather than ending it this way. Viggo butt naked on all fours, what more do you want? Ten years later we got MCMAFFIA but that [I]also[/I] ended too soon. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top