Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Seaviewer" data-source="post: 403497" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>The Sting (1973)</p><p>Paul Newman and Robert Redford as a pair of confidence tricksters out for revenge of the death of one of their own.</p><p>I really can't remember if I'd seen this before or not. I'm certainly familiar with the Marvin Hamlisch theme based on a Scott Joplin's rag which was a big radio hit at the time, and it has a pleasing array of minor stars of the sixties and seventies who it was nice to see again.</p><p>I think I'm going to have to watch it again at some point because there were certain points of the complicated plan which didn't seem to make sense but might with the knowledge of how it turns out.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Seaviewer, post: 403497, member: 57"] The Sting (1973) Paul Newman and Robert Redford as a pair of confidence tricksters out for revenge of the death of one of their own. I really can't remember if I'd seen this before or not. I'm certainly familiar with the Marvin Hamlisch theme based on a Scott Joplin's rag which was a big radio hit at the time, and it has a pleasing array of minor stars of the sixties and seventies who it was nice to see again. I think I'm going to have to watch it again at some point because there were certain points of the complicated plan which didn't seem to make sense but might with the knowledge of how it turns out. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top