Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 407287" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Yes, it's very colourful!</p><p></p><p>Church people usually have to deal with earthly issues in a specific way, they can't say whatever they like (and they probably wouldn't <em>want</em> to say it).</p><p>I feel this often creates a fascinating tension, even in the most boring scenes.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 407287, member: 8"] Yes, it's very colourful! Church people usually have to deal with earthly issues in a specific way, they can't say whatever they like (and they probably wouldn't [I]want[/I] to say it). I feel this often creates a fascinating tension, even in the most boring scenes. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top