Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 409732" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>Reagan (2024)</p><p></p><p>I didn’t know what to expect from this going in, and I’m not the most politically driven person when it comes to making decisions so my reasons for seeing this were more because I grew up in the 80s and therefore grew up during the entire Reagan administration as well. </p><p></p><p>I was surprised at how much ground they covered, from his acting career to his marriage to Jane Wyman all the way up to his run for Governor and eventually the presidency. It was certainly a full life and made for an interesting story. I enjoyed this movie very much.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 409732, member: 13221"] Reagan (2024) I didn’t know what to expect from this going in, and I’m not the most politically driven person when it comes to making decisions so my reasons for seeing this were more because I grew up in the 80s and therefore grew up during the entire Reagan administration as well. I was surprised at how much ground they covered, from his acting career to his marriage to Jane Wyman all the way up to his run for Governor and eventually the presidency. It was certainly a full life and made for an interesting story. I enjoyed this movie very much. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top