Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 198104" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Bevan Lee's dialogue is incredibly poetic and human. With a few small tweaks I could imagine these lines fitting seamlessly into early <em>Corrie</em>. </p><p></p><p>Off the back of this rewatch I'm feeling motivated to explore other series which showcase his writing. And it looks like there's a choice of more recent series which tick that box.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 198104, member: 23"] Bevan Lee's dialogue is incredibly poetic and human. With a few small tweaks I could imagine these lines fitting seamlessly into early [I]Corrie[/I]. Off the back of this rewatch I'm feeling motivated to explore other series which showcase his writing. And it looks like there's a choice of more recent series which tick that box. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top