Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 208066" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>It's funny you should mention that, because the last episodes I've watched have changed the opening credits to remove a couple of departing characters and to add a couple of new ones. For the first time, I've looked at the newcomers in the opening credits (Adam being one of them) and instead of excitement I've just felt quite disheartened. So in all fairness I won't panic if there are no more episodes after this batch. The next significant addition to the titles will be Dannii Minogue, which I can't say I'm looking forward to with any great relish.</p><p></p><p>There are various character departures that I think signal the end of certain eras. There's one in the first half of Season Three which changes the focus a little, so it might be nice to get up to that point at least.</p><p></p><p>The first time round I think I'd stopped watching regularly by the end of Season Five. That was also the last season to use the "classic" opening titles, so that seems as good a point as any.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 208066, member: 23"] It's funny you should mention that, because the last episodes I've watched have changed the opening credits to remove a couple of departing characters and to add a couple of new ones. For the first time, I've looked at the newcomers in the opening credits (Adam being one of them) and instead of excitement I've just felt quite disheartened. So in all fairness I won't panic if there are no more episodes after this batch. The next significant addition to the titles will be Dannii Minogue, which I can't say I'm looking forward to with any great relish. There are various character departures that I think signal the end of certain eras. There's one in the first half of Season Three which changes the focus a little, so it might be nice to get up to that point at least. The first time round I think I'd stopped watching regularly by the end of Season Five. That was also the last season to use the "classic" opening titles, so that seems as good a point as any. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top