Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Werewillie Oleson" data-source="post: 210607" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I don't know if I would like - or preferably,<em> love</em> - HOME AND AWAY, but I had planned to watch at least a few episodes.</p><p>To taste the atmosphere, as it were.</p><p>Easy-peasy, as I could simply cancel Amazon Prime DE and subscribe to UK's Am. Prime (incidentally, why is this so much more expensive?)</p><p>But anway, I discovered that not all UK prime movies and series are available in <strong>my region</strong>.</p><p>??? It's not that I expect them to send the actors to my home and play the stories! (although that would be very my Home vs. their Away).</p><p></p><p>So...no Cornelia and Judy Extra Time for me. *sigh*</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Werewillie Oleson, post: 210607, member: 8"] I don't know if I would like - or preferably,[I] love[/I] - HOME AND AWAY, but I had planned to watch at least a few episodes. To taste the atmosphere, as it were. Easy-peasy, as I could simply cancel Amazon Prime DE and subscribe to UK's Am. Prime (incidentally, why is this so much more expensive?) But anway, I discovered that not all UK prime movies and series are available in [B]my region[/B]. ??? It's not that I expect them to send the actors to my home and play the stories! (although that would be very my Home vs. their Away). So...no Cornelia and Judy Extra Time for me. *sigh* [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top