Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="James from London" data-source="post: 224233" data-attributes="member: 22"><p>This could be Barbara talking about Ross Newman!</p><p></p><p>Oh, I've enjoyed this thread very much. Thanks, Mel! It's been sort of like taking a trip down someone else's memory lane, although it does evoke half-forgotten, half-remembered memories of half-watching the early days of <em>H&A</em> when it was first on. (Blake and Meg was more my era.) Whereas <em>Neighbours</em> was perpetual blue skies and sunshine, I somehow associate <em>H&A</em> with more overcast, autumnal weather. It's just that little bit grungier.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="James from London, post: 224233, member: 22"] This could be Barbara talking about Ross Newman! Oh, I've enjoyed this thread very much. Thanks, Mel! It's been sort of like taking a trip down someone else's memory lane, although it does evoke half-forgotten, half-remembered memories of half-watching the early days of [I]H&A[/I] when it was first on. (Blake and Meg was more my era.) Whereas [I]Neighbours[/I] was perpetual blue skies and sunshine, I somehow associate [I]H&A[/I] with more overcast, autumnal weather. It's just that little bit grungier. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top