Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Canon" data-source="post: 230507" data-attributes="member: 109"><p>Sorry to drag the thread down but after glancing at some of Mel's early posts that mention Alf (I look forward to reading it properly when I eventually get to re-watch early <em>H&A</em> - fingers crossed for that second wave!), I thought it might be fun and of interest to those watching the early episodes and the Aussie classics in general to post this picture from present day Summer Bay... </p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]21524[/ATTACH] </p><p></p><p>Yes, Belinda Giblin recently married Alf Stewart. She has been in the show off and on for about 2 years, but I just read this morning that it was Giblin's good friend Judy Nunn who suggested her for the part.</p><p></p><p>Could anyone guess what character she's playing? </p><p></p><p>(I'm taking it for granted that this is all news to anyone who doesn't keep up with current <em>H&A</em>.)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Canon, post: 230507, member: 109"] Sorry to drag the thread down but after glancing at some of Mel's early posts that mention Alf (I look forward to reading it properly when I eventually get to re-watch early [I]H&A[/I] - fingers crossed for that second wave!), I thought it might be fun and of interest to those watching the early episodes and the Aussie classics in general to post this picture from present day Summer Bay... [ATTACH=full]21524[/ATTACH] Yes, Belinda Giblin recently married Alf Stewart. She has been in the show off and on for about 2 years, but I just read this morning that it was Giblin's good friend Judy Nunn who suggested her for the part. Could anyone guess what character she's playing? (I'm taking it for granted that this is all news to anyone who doesn't keep up with current [I]H&A[/I].) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top