Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Air Supply
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Long Lashes" data-source="post: 395152" data-attributes="member: 41"><p>I enjoy an emotional heartbreak song so I voted for .. 'All Out Of Love'.</p><p></p><p></p><p>I honestly don't know why this is, maybe their music hasn't <em>aged</em> as well as the others? but this is just a guess as I never understand why some bands and music are more popular than others.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Long Lashes, post: 395152, member: 41"] I enjoy an emotional heartbreak song so I voted for .. 'All Out Of Love'. I honestly don't know why this is, maybe their music hasn't [I]aged[/I] as well as the others? but this is just a guess as I never understand why some bands and music are more popular than others. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Air Supply
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top