Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Air Supply
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wicked of The Walking Dead" data-source="post: 395832" data-attributes="member: 682"><p>My favorite Air Supply songs are "All Out Of Love" - "The One That You Love" - "Here I Am" - "Even The Nights Are Better" - "Two Less Lonely People In The World" and "Just As I Am",</p><p></p><p>I did bought a double compilation cd a couple years back i really liked their songs but now i hardly play the cd anymore, I think this is a kind of a band you liked their music in the beginning because it's new but like someone said it didn't age very well ecept for "All Out Of Love" that's a song i can hear every day and it's never got old, maybe soms songs are sounding to much of the same, to much ballads in their catalog.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wicked of The Walking Dead, post: 395832, member: 682"] My favorite Air Supply songs are "All Out Of Love" - "The One That You Love" - "Here I Am" - "Even The Nights Are Better" - "Two Less Lonely People In The World" and "Just As I Am", I did bought a double compilation cd a couple years back i really liked their songs but now i hardly play the cd anymore, I think this is a kind of a band you liked their music in the beginning because it's new but like someone said it didn't age very well ecept for "All Out Of Love" that's a song i can hear every day and it's never got old, maybe soms songs are sounding to much of the same, to much ballads in their catalog. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Air Supply
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top