Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
AOC says "Woke 1.0 was crazy"
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frankenstein Underworld" data-source="post: 442999" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>Trump has no mask. He has no filter. He's a monster in plain sight, warts and all. He just can't help himself. What you see is what you get. The Dems, on the other hand, are much craftier. Generally speaking, they're more charismatic and charming. The fact that they have you believing they simply want people from all walks of life treated equally speaks volumes. I actually used to believe that too until I looked past the rhetoric and followed their actions. If I voted based on empowering speeches, I'd vote for Dems every time. If I voted based on who started the wars, who was in favor of corporate subsidies, and who kept wages and social safety nets stagnant (or worse, supported cuts), I'd stay home.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frankenstein Underworld, post: 442999, member: 35"] Trump has no mask. He has no filter. He's a monster in plain sight, warts and all. He just can't help himself. What you see is what you get. The Dems, on the other hand, are much craftier. Generally speaking, they're more charismatic and charming. The fact that they have you believing they simply want people from all walks of life treated equally speaks volumes. I actually used to believe that too until I looked past the rhetoric and followed their actions. If I voted based on empowering speeches, I'd vote for Dems every time. If I voted based on who started the wars, who was in favor of corporate subsidies, and who kept wages and social safety nets stagnant (or worse, supported cuts), I'd stay home. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
AOC says "Woke 1.0 was crazy"
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top