Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
B-Movie Bad Girls (1950s Edition)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 305225" data-attributes="member: 7"><p style="text-align: justify">Sometime in the 1980s, it seems there was a reemergence in popularity of B-movies from the 1950s starring blonde-haired actresses. Among the actresses that saw the resurgence in popularity were American actresses Mamie Van Doren, Cleo Moore, and Beverly Michaels, and British actress Diana Dors. Both Van Doren and Moore were referred to as "Queen of the B-Movie Bad Girls", a title referencing their multiple roles in B-movie film noirs during the 1950s.</p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">I just downloaded several of these movies on my laptop over the weekend. I plan on watching some of them this Friday when I'm off work, and I will come back here to give everyone my two cents.</p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">Anyone else seen any of these movies?</p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">[ATTACH=full]32864[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32865[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32866[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 305225, member: 7"] [JUSTIFY]Sometime in the 1980s, it seems there was a reemergence in popularity of B-movies from the 1950s starring blonde-haired actresses. Among the actresses that saw the resurgence in popularity were American actresses Mamie Van Doren, Cleo Moore, and Beverly Michaels, and British actress Diana Dors. Both Van Doren and Moore were referred to as "Queen of the B-Movie Bad Girls", a title referencing their multiple roles in B-movie film noirs during the 1950s. I just downloaded several of these movies on my laptop over the weekend. I plan on watching some of them this Friday when I'm off work, and I will come back here to give everyone my two cents. Anyone else seen any of these movies? [ATTACH type="full" width="300px" alt="1638814249469.png"]32864[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" width="303px" alt="1638814273024.png"]32865[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" width="217px" alt="1638814315282.png"]32866[/ATTACH][/JUSTIFY] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
B-Movie Bad Girls (1950s Edition)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top