Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
B-Movie Bad Girls (1950s Edition)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 306309" data-attributes="member: 7"><p style="text-align: justify">We've been focusing all the attention towards Mamie Van Doren, Cleo Moore, and Beverly Michaels so far, but there's more actresses that get grouped into this category of B-movie bad girls. </p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">Diana Dors, often viewed as the English alternative to Monroe, Swedish actress Anita Ekberg, and even a young Kim Novak made movies that could easily slide into the genre. </p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">Thus far, I've got Ekberg's SCREAMING MIMI (1958) and Novak's PUSHOVER (1954) and 5 AGAINST THE HOUSE (1955) downloaded on my laptop. I plan on watching both of them soon to see just how good they'd fit into this little sub-genre and how well Ekberg and Novak "fit in" as leading ladies of B-movie crime dramas. </p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">I've yet to find any movies out there with Diana Dors in the lead, but I'm going to do some digging and see what I can find. </p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 306309, member: 7"] [JUSTIFY]We've been focusing all the attention towards Mamie Van Doren, Cleo Moore, and Beverly Michaels so far, but there's more actresses that get grouped into this category of B-movie bad girls. Diana Dors, often viewed as the English alternative to Monroe, Swedish actress Anita Ekberg, and even a young Kim Novak made movies that could easily slide into the genre. Thus far, I've got Ekberg's SCREAMING MIMI (1958) and Novak's PUSHOVER (1954) and 5 AGAINST THE HOUSE (1955) downloaded on my laptop. I plan on watching both of them soon to see just how good they'd fit into this little sub-genre and how well Ekberg and Novak "fit in" as leading ladies of B-movie crime dramas. I've yet to find any movies out there with Diana Dors in the lead, but I'm going to do some digging and see what I can find. [/JUSTIFY] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
B-Movie Bad Girls (1950s Edition)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top