Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 365271" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Oh great. I've really enjoyed catching up on your comments on earlier episodes. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That's great, but please don't hold back on account of me. The same goes for [USER=22]@James from London[/USER] who I think is somewhere in the 300s. </p><p></p><p>I have seen pretty much the entire series at least once before so I'm not at all worried about spoilers. Anything I read on future episodes will just serve as a tantalising little teaser. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Funny you should say this, because I've just this afternoon watched an episode which featured the very first scene between these two. It was a cracker and showed so much potential for friction. Now I'm looking forward to seeing what lies ahead with your favourite episode so far.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 365271, member: 23"] Oh great. I've really enjoyed catching up on your comments on earlier episodes. That's great, but please don't hold back on account of me. The same goes for [USER=22]@James from London[/USER] who I think is somewhere in the 300s. I have seen pretty much the entire series at least once before so I'm not at all worried about spoilers. Anything I read on future episodes will just serve as a tantalising little teaser. Funny you should say this, because I've just this afternoon watched an episode which featured the very first scene between these two. It was a cracker and showed so much potential for friction. Now I'm looking forward to seeing what lies ahead with your favourite episode so far. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top