Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 365941" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>This a question I keep meaning to ask all those who watched the original run.</p><p></p><p></p><p>When did you stop watching the show ? </p><p></p><p>After you stopped watching, did you ever tune back in to see if it had improved or worsened?</p><p></p><p></p><p>I know [USER=22]@James from London[/USER] said the show took a wrong turn for him at the end of the 80s, but I'm curious how much more you watched.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 365941, member: 2"] This a question I keep meaning to ask all those who watched the original run. When did you stop watching the show ? After you stopped watching, did you ever tune back in to see if it had improved or worsened? I know [USER=22]@James from London[/USER] said the show took a wrong turn for him at the end of the 80s, but I'm curious how much more you watched. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top