Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="James from London" data-source="post: 370598" data-attributes="member: 22"><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Nor I have of </span><em><span style="font-size: 12px">The </span></em><span style="font-size: 12px">Royle </span><em><span style="font-size: 12px">Family.</span></em></p><p></p><p>The last time I finished '80s<em> Brookside</em>, I then re-watched <em>The Royal Family</em> as a kind of sequel, and it worked really well. It almost felt like it could be the same family years later, albeit in a parallel universe twice-removed where Damon didn't die, he just turned into Ralf Little and forgot to age. During some of the long silences between Jim and Barbara (Tomlinson and Johnston's new characters) that that article describes, I could almost hear echoes of Bobby and Sheila's big bust-ups from years earlier.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="James from London, post: 370598, member: 22"] [SIZE=3]Nor I have of [/SIZE][I][SIZE=3]The [/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]Royle [/SIZE][I][SIZE=3]Family.[/SIZE][/I] The last time I finished '80s[I] Brookside[/I], I then re-watched [I]The Royal Family[/I] as a kind of sequel, and it worked really well. It almost felt like it could be the same family years later, albeit in a parallel universe twice-removed where Damon didn't die, he just turned into Ralf Little and forgot to age. During some of the long silences between Jim and Barbara (Tomlinson and Johnston's new characters) that that article describes, I could almost hear echoes of Bobby and Sheila's big bust-ups from years earlier. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top