Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 370650" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Incidentally, I just took a peek to see if <em>The Royle Family</em> is streaming anywhere. It's on iPlayer but it says "available for 1 month".</p><p></p><p>The part of me with FOMO thought I should take the plunge NOW... just in case it's not available down the line. But I also fear that watching <em>TRF</em> and <em>Brookside</em> at the same time might somehow diminish both. Tempting though it is, I suspect I'll wait until I'm ready to check out of <em>Brookside</em>, even though it will be some time.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 370650, member: 23"] Incidentally, I just took a peek to see if [I]The Royle Family[/I] is streaming anywhere. It's on iPlayer but it says "available for 1 month". The part of me with FOMO thought I should take the plunge NOW... just in case it's not available down the line. But I also fear that watching [I]TRF[/I] and [I]Brookside[/I] at the same time might somehow diminish both. Tempting though it is, I suspect I'll wait until I'm ready to check out of [I]Brookside[/I], even though it will be some time. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top