Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 404846" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I've only scanned over this and will come back to it later, but I'm already <u><em>very</em></u> curious to know what other three ideas were mooted to keep Sue Johnston interested.</p><p></p><p>And the descriptions of <em>Cracker, Priest</em>, etc. have added to my hunger to seek out more McGovern material. Current thinking is I might line it up for whenever I check out of <em>Brookside</em>... if I can wait that long.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 404846, member: 23"] I've only scanned over this and will come back to it later, but I'm already [U][I]very[/I][/U] curious to know what other three ideas were mooted to keep Sue Johnston interested. And the descriptions of [I]Cracker, Priest[/I], etc. have added to my hunger to seek out more McGovern material. Current thinking is I might line it up for whenever I check out of [I]Brookside[/I]... if I can wait that long. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top