Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 404881" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>This is one that I wondered about as well. I remember you mentioned it when Sheila was having regular interactions with a young priest. I think it was after Claire's birth, around the time of the Grants' dry spell and Bobby's vasectomy. After that, I'd kind of cemented it in my head as happening at that time, but it would make perfect sense that it was one of the four ideas. It's certainly up there with a "Who Raped Sheila?" mystery as a story that grabs the viewer by the throat.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 404881, member: 23"] This is one that I wondered about as well. I remember you mentioned it when Sheila was having regular interactions with a young priest. I think it was after Claire's birth, around the time of the Grants' dry spell and Bobby's vasectomy. After that, I'd kind of cemented it in my head as happening at that time, but it would make perfect sense that it was one of the four ideas. It's certainly up there with a "Who Raped Sheila?" mystery as a story that grabs the viewer by the throat. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top