Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 427910" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/brookside-return-filming-start-liverpool-32282042[/URL]</p><p></p><p>I look forward to seeing how they do this. It’s a bit of an odd choice given that the majority of <em>Hollyoaks</em> viewer demographic won’t remember <em>Brookside</em> and it’ll have to retcon the show’s finale where the Close was to be demolished. Seems to be more of a nod to Phil Redmond than anything else.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 427910, member: 673"] [URL unfurl="true"]https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/brookside-return-filming-start-liverpool-32282042[/URL] I look forward to seeing how they do this. It’s a bit of an odd choice given that the majority of [I]Hollyoaks[/I] viewer demographic won’t remember [I]Brookside[/I] and it’ll have to retcon the show’s finale where the Close was to be demolished. Seems to be more of a nod to Phil Redmond than anything else. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top