Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 428593" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>There’s been a number of cast crossovers between the two, including three of the returning <em>Brookside</em> cast. The most notable crossover is probably the late Kristian Ealey, who played Matt Musgrove on both shows between 1998 - 2004. Of the current <em>Hollyoaks</em> cast, Alex Fletcher (Diane Hutchinson) previously played Jacqui Dixon* on <em>Brookside</em> for 13 years while Louis Emerick (Donny Clark) played Mick Johnson for 12 years.</p><p></p><p>As Donny is a more recent addition to <em>Hollyoaks</em>, there’s been some online chatter about him really being Mick with a new identity, and that being the connection between the two worlds. I know that <em>Hollyoaks</em> can be OTT but I don’t know if they’ll pull something so convoluted for the sake of linking the two shows for an episode.</p><p></p><p>*Jacqui technically exists in the <em>Hollyoaks</em> universe, as per the first crossover that I posted a video of previously.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 428593, member: 673"] There’s been a number of cast crossovers between the two, including three of the returning [I]Brookside[/I] cast. The most notable crossover is probably the late Kristian Ealey, who played Matt Musgrove on both shows between 1998 - 2004. Of the current [I]Hollyoaks[/I] cast, Alex Fletcher (Diane Hutchinson) previously played Jacqui Dixon* on [I]Brookside[/I] for 13 years while Louis Emerick (Donny Clark) played Mick Johnson for 12 years. As Donny is a more recent addition to [I]Hollyoaks[/I], there’s been some online chatter about him really being Mick with a new identity, and that being the connection between the two worlds. I know that [I]Hollyoaks[/I] can be OTT but I don’t know if they’ll pull something so convoluted for the sake of linking the two shows for an episode. *Jacqui technically exists in the [I]Hollyoaks[/I] universe, as per the first crossover that I posted a video of previously. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top