Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 431122" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>After the mini nostalgia-fest of the 7pm episode, I’d recommend avoiding this <em>Later</em> episode because if you’re expecting to see more throwbacks, you’ll be disappointed. The only continuation of the crossover is the inclusion of [SPOILER]Mick/Donny[/SPOILER] and apart from the opening scene, none of the action takes place on the Close.</p><p></p><p>I’m presuming that the remainder of the crossover will involve the fallout back in Chester from the [SPOILER]Mick/Donny [/SPOILER] reveal and possible appearances from the younger new <em>Brookside</em> characters who’ve been introduced. That, and an explanation as to why the soon to depart Marie is starting a new life on Brookside Close under the pseudonym of Pauline.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 431122, member: 673"] After the mini nostalgia-fest of the 7pm episode, I’d recommend avoiding this [I]Later[/I] episode because if you’re expecting to see more throwbacks, you’ll be disappointed. The only continuation of the crossover is the inclusion of [SPOILER]Mick/Donny[/SPOILER] and apart from the opening scene, none of the action takes place on the Close. I’m presuming that the remainder of the crossover will involve the fallout back in Chester from the [SPOILER]Mick/Donny [/SPOILER] reveal and possible appearances from the younger new [I]Brookside[/I] characters who’ve been introduced. That, and an explanation as to why the soon to depart Marie is starting a new life on Brookside Close under the pseudonym of Pauline. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top