Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 434225" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Frank Cottrell-Boyce was on a special edition of University Challenge last night, representing Keble, Oxford, where he had studied English from 1979-1985. He was introduced as the current Children's Laureate. </p><p></p><p>I'd say he was the most impressive player. I didn't watch from the beginning, but certainly for the last two thirds he was the person who buzzed in the most and he was invariably correct. Economist Paul Johnson helped with the heavy lifting and they carried their team who evidently would have struggled without them there. </p><p></p><p>This was said to be a return visit, with the first being in 2017. I may well seek it out to watch Frank in action again. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Incidentally. STV have dropped ten episodes this week, and will do the same next week. I'll have a lot to catch up on when I get back to it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 434225, member: 23"] Frank Cottrell-Boyce was on a special edition of University Challenge last night, representing Keble, Oxford, where he had studied English from 1979-1985. He was introduced as the current Children's Laureate. I'd say he was the most impressive player. I didn't watch from the beginning, but certainly for the last two thirds he was the person who buzzed in the most and he was invariably correct. Economist Paul Johnson helped with the heavy lifting and they carried their team who evidently would have struggled without them there. This was said to be a return visit, with the first being in 2017. I may well seek it out to watch Frank in action again. Incidentally. STV have dropped ten episodes this week, and will do the same next week. I'll have a lot to catch up on when I get back to it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top