Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 434709" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Oh my. That's a serious challenge. I hope the mission has been successful and you've got a few under the belt. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p> I remember talking about <em>High Road</em> earlier in the thread, and all the early years were no longer on STV. I guess they must have added all the way through to the end and are now re-dropping the early years. I'd imagine this might be an indication of the "wash, rinse, repeat" pattern STV will take with <em>Brookside</em> once they get towards the end. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I've got over a thousand episodes of <em>A Country Practice</em> on the shelf, and the sheer volume feels very daunting. Much as I'd like to, I don't think I'd dare add another series with a similar volume of episodes to the queue. </p><p></p><p>Did you ever watch <em>Take The High Road</em>? I remember watching regularly somewhere around the late-Eighties/early-Nineties when they were trying to inject some social topics in among the village gossip and someone giving the wrong change at the shop.</p><p></p><p>Oh, and I'm smiling at the term "hardcore" being used in conjunction with<em> High Road</em>. Mrs Mac would be clutching her pearls at the very thought.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 434709, member: 23"] Oh my. That's a serious challenge. I hope the mission has been successful and you've got a few under the belt. I remember talking about [I]High Road[/I] earlier in the thread, and all the early years were no longer on STV. I guess they must have added all the way through to the end and are now re-dropping the early years. I'd imagine this might be an indication of the "wash, rinse, repeat" pattern STV will take with [I]Brookside[/I] once they get towards the end. I've got over a thousand episodes of [I]A Country Practice[/I] on the shelf, and the sheer volume feels very daunting. Much as I'd like to, I don't think I'd dare add another series with a similar volume of episodes to the queue. Did you ever watch [I]Take The High Road[/I]? I remember watching regularly somewhere around the late-Eighties/early-Nineties when they were trying to inject some social topics in among the village gossip and someone giving the wrong change at the shop. Oh, and I'm smiling at the term "hardcore" being used in conjunction with[I] High Road[/I]. Mrs Mac would be clutching her pearls at the very thought. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top