Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 435050" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I have memories of it going to a Melrosesque wailing electric guitar version of the theme around this time. They pulled out all the stops. </p><p></p><p>In his documentary series with Miriam Margolyes, Alan Cumming spoke about [ISPOILER]playing a killer [/ISPOILER]in <em>TTHR, </em>and some clips of his scenes were shown. Because of the tone of the revamp I thought it must have been Nineties, but I just checked and it appears his episodes were 1986, so he must have been ahead of the curve.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 435050, member: 23"] I have memories of it going to a Melrosesque wailing electric guitar version of the theme around this time. They pulled out all the stops. In his documentary series with Miriam Margolyes, Alan Cumming spoke about [ISPOILER]playing a killer [/ISPOILER]in [I]TTHR, [/I]and[I] [/I] some clips of his scenes were shown. Because of the tone of the revamp I thought it must have been Nineties, but I just checked and it appears his episodes were 1986, so he must have been ahead of the curve. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top