Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="McKenzie" data-source="post: 436857" data-attributes="member: 65125"><p>Whilst I am aware that there are many current regulars who leave in 1990 to my knowledge the quality doesnt drop off to the point of not watchable to the mid to late 90s? There is a lot of good stuff to come. It does seem bizarre in some ways there is such a change in this year but I can only assume some of them are not planned (eg the Collins, I read online they had stories planned until 1994 - before Doreen Sloane's death). </p><p></p><p>I think Billy and Sheila leaving was probably necessary for Barry's development so that is understandable but I would have kept Jonathan and Harry personally (although I read he wanted to leave when it went to 3 days a week?)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="McKenzie, post: 436857, member: 65125"] Whilst I am aware that there are many current regulars who leave in 1990 to my knowledge the quality doesnt drop off to the point of not watchable to the mid to late 90s? There is a lot of good stuff to come. It does seem bizarre in some ways there is such a change in this year but I can only assume some of them are not planned (eg the Collins, I read online they had stories planned until 1994 - before Doreen Sloane's death). I think Billy and Sheila leaving was probably necessary for Barry's development so that is understandable but I would have kept Jonathan and Harry personally (although I read he wanted to leave when it went to 3 days a week?) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top