Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="McKenzie" data-source="post: 436901" data-attributes="member: 65125"><p>Yeah I perhaps worded that badly, I'd have rather kept Billy and Shelia but as they left they used to the opportunity to evolve Barry's character. To mixed results as you say.</p><p>I'd seen an interview with Mark Burgess who said they had high level plans for the Collins to 94. It does seem a long time in the future granted so I'm not sure how accurate it was. </p><p>From the episodes I've seen on youtube (which is quite a lot) my impression is that 89/90 is a bit of a grind but once the new cast are settled and the parade opens then it does improve for a few years after 91 - until the Simpsons era in my opinion.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="McKenzie, post: 436901, member: 65125"] Yeah I perhaps worded that badly, I'd have rather kept Billy and Shelia but as they left they used to the opportunity to evolve Barry's character. To mixed results as you say. I'd seen an interview with Mark Burgess who said they had high level plans for the Collins to 94. It does seem a long time in the future granted so I'm not sure how accurate it was. From the episodes I've seen on youtube (which is quite a lot) my impression is that 89/90 is a bit of a grind but once the new cast are settled and the parade opens then it does improve for a few years after 91 - until the Simpsons era in my opinion. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top